Moorhouse have a team of experienced drilling, intervention and completion engineers with unparalleled experience of land well design and construction. Our engineers have delivered successful projects across a wide variety of sectors including; conventional oil and gas, underground gas storage, coal bed methane, shale gas and geothermal.
With experience in the UK land market going back over twenty years, well operations can be quickly planned and implemented to the satisfaction to the Operator and Regulators.
Particular Well Engineering services and benefits include:
- Management of the complete development lifecycle from planning, engineering to execution
- Capture Operator requirements in a Basis of Well Design
- Production of Authorisation for Expenditure (AFE) for all well operations, at any stage of the well lifecycle
- Engagement with Regulators
- Well pad design and construction
- Design and procurement of well construction / production, materials and equipment
- Definition of technical requirements for rig and services procurement
- Development of detailed Work Programmes for Regulatory submission and site operations
- Technical Risk Assessment workshops
- Management of Drill-on-Paper workshops
- Site Supervisions, with all supervisors accredited to IWCF Level 4