Our planning team provide a complete service for all aspects of lands planning and permitting to support onshore hydrocarbon extraction in the UK. Moorhouse offers advice to clients from all sectors of the deep well industry, at each stage of the project lifecycle from initial discussions to select suitable surface locations through to discharge planning conditions.
By successfully obtaining planning permission and environmental permits for a range of UK Operators, on a wide variety of operation types, and our role in developing DECC’s Regulatory Roadmap Moorhouse have unpatrolled experience in planning and permitting.
Through direct delivery, or with support from a small network of associates, Moorhouse can deliver planning applications, environmental statements and environmental permits applications. Particular Lands Planning services and benefits include:
- Pre-planning site analysis
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Establishment of monitoring systems
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) scoping assessments
- EIA management and co-ordination
- Production of Environmental Statement
- Production of Environmental Permit Applications
- Auditing and monitoring of conditions
- Regulatory engagement
- Stakeholder management